During the day the Hair & Makeup Artists (a mix of upcoming and established talents) from the fashion and beauty industry settled into a timed showdown.
Against a backdrop of canapés and refreshments, the Awards Ceremony commenced with a catwalk. A panel of judges selected for their expertise in the fashion and beauty industry selected the winners.
SEE WHAT THE 2018 EVENT WAS ABOUT
Did you miss out on the 2018 La Visage Event?
Or do you just want to reminisce?
Take a look at what happened at the 2018 La Visage Event by clicking on the button below. See the final looks as well as a video showing what happened during the competition as well as the event itself
From contestants to designers, sponsors and crew, there are lots of people involved in putting La Visage together.
If you believe your brand would be a great fit for La Visage, there are a several options available. Head over to the “Who’s Involved” page to get a feel for some of the brands already involved.
If you’re interested in getting involved click the button below; we’d love to hear from you.
The Katie Piper Foundation’s aim is to have a world where scars do not limit a person’s function, social inclusion or sense of well being.
The Katie Piper Foundation’s aims are to:
- improve outcomes for burns survivors
- deliver – directly or indirectly – intensive, comprehensive burns rehabilitation (post-acute care discharge) in the UK
- support burns survivors throughout their recovery
- progress a deep understanding of the context in which the Foundation acts (the burns care world) and of the key stakeholders
- develop key relationships, collaborations associations and partnerships.
We have chosen The Katie Piper Foundation as the charity that we will be supporting at the 2018 event. If you want to support the Foundation you can by donating here, donating when you buy your tickets or by getting involved in the charity raffle or auction at the event where some fantastic companies have kindly donated some amazing prizes!
Charity Number: 1133313